Call TOLL-FREE at (877) 567-0290
E-mail Joanne Daley at [email protected]
About the speakers
The programs will be conducted by Mark Egidio and his esteemed associates of Egidio Assante Wealth Management, LLC. Their specialty is retirement and estate planning for educators in the Connecticut system. Our goal is to navigate you through the CTRB process and provide you with a stategy for Planning a Lifetime of Financial Security.
Prior series have been fully attended and seating is limited. If you plan to attend, please e-mail Joanne Daley at [email protected] or call us toll-free at (877) 567-0290. You will receive an email confirmation and we will provide directions to the event.
Our program is complimentary and will cover the following topics:
- When is the best time to retire to maximize my retirement benefits?
- Will I be able to maintain my current lifestyle throughout my retirement?
- What are the early incentive programs offered throughout the state?
- Understanding the funding of the State of Connecticut Teachers' Retirement Pension.
- The pros and cons of contributing to a Voluntary Account—should I take it in an annuity or in a lump sum?
- Should I retire under Plan N, C, or D, and how do I evaluate each plan?
- What is and what should I do with my Supplemental 1% account?
- Should I purchase additional service? What will it cost? What are the current rules governing such a purchase?
- What is COLA? How is COLA calculated? Can an early or delayed retirement affect my COLA?
- Understanding the differences between a 403(b), a TSA, and a 457
- Will I be entitled to receive Social Security? How will my pension affect this benefit?
- What are the best health insurance options available for me and my family upon retirement? Can I afford it?
- Am I eligible to be covered under Medicare? What are my options through my Board of Education if I am not covered under Medicare?
- What are the potential risks and benefits to investing in bonds?
We look forward to answering the above questions as well as addressing all your concerns.
We look forward to your attendance.